If your tour/travel service is canceled for any unavoidable reason, you must inform us in writing. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive your letter and cancellation charges will be as follows:
If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees. If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees. If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees. In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
1. Irrespective Of Above Mentioned Cancellation Slabs, In Case Of Cancellation Of Tour / Travel Services (Due To Whatsoever Reason) By Yourself (By Client) After The Booking Is Made With Us – A Minimum 10% Service Charge Would Be Applicable On a Total Cost Of The Tour Package.
2. Irrespective Of Above Mentioned Cancellation Slabs, In Case Of Cancellation Of Tour / Travel Services (Due To Whatsoever Reason) By Us (By Company) After The Booking Is Made By Us – The following Two Options Are Available:
The client Would Be Provided With a Credit Note For The Booking Amount Paid And the Same Can Be Used Anytime In The Future By The Client For Themselves Or Any Of Their Family Members, Friends, Or Anyone Else As Recommended By Them.
In Case The Client Wants The Refund - Then A Minimum 10% Service Charge Would Be Applicable On The Total Cost Of The Tour Package And the Remaining Amount (After Deducting This 10% Service Charge) Would Be Refunded.
In Above Both The Situation - The Cancellation Charges, As Applicable For Cancellation Of Services Related To Flight Tickets/ Hotel Bookings/ Travel Services/ Guide Services Would Also Be Recovered From The Client.
3. In Case You Cancel The Trip After Commencement Refund Would Be Restricted To A Limited Amount That Too Would Depend On The Amount That We Would Be Able To Recover From The Hoteliers We Patronize. For Unused Hotel Accommodation, Chartered Transportation Missed Meals Etc. We Do Not Bear Any Responsibility To a Refund.
4. Please Note That If Booking For Following Period Is/Are Cancelled, Due To Whatsoever Reason, No Refund Would Be Made For Said Cancellation.
5. Cancellation Amount Is Calculated As Per Total Booking Amount And Not As Per Advance Deposited.
In Regard To the Refund Of Unused / Unutilized Services (Which Are Paid For And Cancelled In Advance) The Refund Amount Would Be Worked Out On The Basis Of the Cancellation Policy As Described Above And The Money Would Be Accordingly Refunded To The Person Who Has Made The Payment To Us. Please Note That The Refund Process May Take 2 - 4 Weeks Due To Banking Procedures. If The Refund Is Made To The Credit Card Account Or To Bank Account, The Bank Charges Would Be Debited From The Refund Amount.
It Is Mandatory For All Guests (Foreign Nationals, Nri’s, And Indian Nationals) To Provide Photo Id At The Time Of Booking Confirmation. Documents As Per the Details Given Below Are Applicable For Different Categories:
Arrival And Departure Policy: Check-In Timings: 1200 - 1500 Hours
Early Arrival Is Subject To Availability. For Guaranteed Early Check-In, Reservation Needs To Be Made Starting From The Previous Night.
Check-Out Timings: 1000 - 1200 Hours
Late Check-Outs Are Available On Request And Subject To Availability / Payment.
The Cost Of Extra Usage Of Vehicle (Cars / Coaches With The Driver) Is Not Included In The Services And Hence Extra Usage Of Vehicle After Transfer Or After Sightseeing Is Not Allowed.
Thanks & Regards