Cancellation Policy for Land Package:
• Cancellation received 31 days or more before the tour start date: 20% of the total tour package cost will be deducted as a cancellation fee.
• Cancellation received between 16 to 30 days before the tour start date: 50% of the total tour package cost will be deducted as a cancellation fee.
• Cancellation received between 6 to 15 days before the tour start date: 75% of the total tour package cost will be deducted as a cancellation fee.
• Cancellation received between 0 to 5 days before the tour start date: 100% of the total tour package cost will be deducted as a cancellation fee.
Peak Season Time:
• Prices can fluctuate during peak season dates. (Christmas, New Year and any events).
• 30% Payment Required for the Booking Confirmation.
• Balance payment to be paid 7 days before arrival or as decided by mutual understanding.
• Check-In Time 02:00 Hours (Noon) | Check-out time 12:00 Hours at all the properties.
• No Refund or Compensation for any unused services or transport in any kind of circumstance.
• No changes in the date of travel once booked.
• Usual vehicle used are Air Conditioned Sedan (Indigo/Etios/Dzire etc) for 2-3 pax; SUV (Innova/Xylo/Ertiga etc) for 4-6 Pax For 7 or above Tempo traveller
• Child below 5 Years of age will be complimentary.
• AC will be switched off during up-hill drives and at certain other times.
• Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.
• In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
• The booked vehicle will be provided, but extra charges will apply if additional or upgraded vehicles are needed due to travelers carrying extra or oversized luggage.
• Hotels may not have free heater services available. Heaters may be arranged from the hotel at additional charges on direct payment basis, varying from Rs 400 - Rs 1000, as per hotel charges and availability. We request you to kindly check the same with the hotel at the time of check-in to avoid inconvenience during stay.
• Vehicle as mentioned in the booking will be provided. Extra charges will be applicable if additional vehicle or upgraded vehicle is required due to travellers carrying extra or oversized luggage.
• If you intend to visit Rohtang Pass please note, the tourist vehicles are only allowed till Gulaba Checkpost. Post Checkpost local union taxi are to be hired to go till Rohtang Pass.
• Rohtang Pass is closed for visit on Tuesdays as BRO (Border Road Organization) carries out maintenance of the Rohtang road.
• In order to visit Rohtang Pass you need to obtain a permit. There are limited permits available every day (750 for local HP registered vehicles and only 250 for tourist vehicles).
• Driving in hilly areas which are different from normal driving, speed limit would be 30 kms per hour.
• Vehicles in Hill Areas – Even if you opt for AC vehicle, in hill stations AC is non-operational to avoid damage or mid-trip break down of the vehicle for your own convenience. Also, in several hill areas, commercial vehicles are not allowed to play music to prevent accidents
• All the Tibetan Monasteries are closed in Himachal till further notice.
• Most of the 2 star and 3 star hotels in Himachal provide only Mattresses not Extra bed.
• Hotels in Shimla, Manali, Dharamshala and Dalhousie do not provide heater free of cost. If you require a heater in the room, that will be payable extra directly at the hotel.
• At the time of check-in to your hotel, hotel may ask you to make an advance/security deposit (amount depends upon hotel policy). This amount is refunded at the time of check-out, minus the cost of any items taken from the mini-bar or other charges (like late check-out or any damages done to the accommodation).
• Any ticket to attractions, museums, train, cable car, ferries, rides, safari, etc. are not included unless explicitly mentioned as an inclusion.
• For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
• Any expense incurred or loss caused by reasons beyond our control such as bad weather, natural calamities (landslides, floods), flight delays / rescheduling / cancellations, any accidents / medical evacuations, riots/strikes/war, & etc
• For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
Call us : +918800555044
Mail us : email@example.com