Best Water Sports In Kashmir To Add To Your Bucket List - Kashmir is a state of India and is known for its scenic beauty. The state has many beautiful lakes and rivers. While most people think that Kashmir is only famous for the Kashmiri Shawl or for things related to the valley but you will be surprised to know about all the various water sports in Kashmir.
In Kashmir, there are a plethora of water sports activities that you can take part in. Here is a list of the top 5 water sports in Kashmir that you need to try:
1. White Water Rafting: One of the most popular water sports in Kashmir, white water rafting is perfect for those who love adventure and adrenaline rush. The Zanskar river is one of the best spots for white water rafting in Kashmir and offers various grades of rapids to suit different levels of adventurers.
2. Kayaking: Another popular water sport in Kashmir, kayaking is a great way to explore the hidden nooks and crannies of Dal Lake or Nageen Lake. You can even go kayaking in the rivers like Jhelum or Indus.
3. Canoeing: Canoeing is another great way to explore Kashmir's picturesque lakes and rivers. It's a perfect activity for those who want to take things slow and enjoy the scenic beauty around them.
4. Water Skiing: For those who want to add a little thrill to their holiday, water skiing is a great option. The Dal Lake is one of the best places for waterskiing in Kashmir as it offers smooth waters ideal for beginners as well as experienced skiers.
5. Wakeboarding: Another adrenaline-pumping water sport, wakeboarding is perfect for those who love speed and adventure.
When you think of Kashmir, what comes to mind? Perhaps it's the stunning scenery, with its snow-capped mountains and pristine lakes. Or maybe it's the rich culture and history, dating back thousands of years. Whatever your reasons for wanting to visit Kashmir, we're here to tell you that you should also add water sports to your list!
Kashmir is home to some of the best water sports in the world, including rafting, canoeing, kayaking, and more. Not only will you get to experience the thrill of these activities in one of the most beautiful places on earth, but you'll also get to enjoy the company of some of the most friendly and welcoming people on your journey.
So what are you waiting for? Start planning your trip to Kashmir today and don't forget to add water sports to your itinerary!