30 Nov, 2022
Amarnath Yatra Registration Online - Registration procedure for NRI/ ex-India Pilgrims
Amarnath Yatra Registration Online - All Registrations for Shri Amarnath Yatra 2023 to the Holy Cave Shrine of Shri Amarnath are made against a prescribed Registration Fom. The Requisite Application Form & Compulsory Health Certificate (CHC) for Registration for Shri Amarnath Yatra 2023 is made available online to all the Yatris who wish to undertake the Yatra as well as through designated Bank Branches for Registration of Yatris for Yatra 2023 across India.
Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board (SASB) issues very clear advisories to make sure every planner of the Shri Amarnath Yatra is aware of the requirement for obtaining a medical certificate issued by the SASB.
Shri Amarnath Yatra's List of Authorized Institutions / Doctors is updated frequently and made available online.
Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board introduces a particular year-round Group Registration process to accommodate a large number of Yatris who wish to travel in a group.
This includes registrants with relatives, friends or neighbors as well as participants with individuals from another country. This new iteration of the old process was officially introduced in 2014.
Amarnath Yatra Registration Online - Group Registration
Here are the guidelines for Amarnath Yatra Registration Online - Group Registration 2023:
- If Yatris intending to undertake the Shri Amarnath Yatra- 2023 in a Group of 5 or more members and are unable to obtain Yatra Permits from the nearest located Bank Branches because the allocated number of vacancies (registration quota/ slots) have been exhausted, then the individual members of the Group can together apply by Registered Post to the Chief Executive Officer, Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board, Chaitanya Ashram, Talab Tillo, Jammu and K-Villa Sohrawardy House, Shiv Pora, Srinagar to secure Registration for the Yatra.
- The Group Registration commences from a date announced by SASB and conclude on scheduled date as well.
- Group Registration shall be done on first-come-first-serve basis, subject to the date wise and route wise vacancies (Registration quota/ slots) available for a particular day/ particular route, subject to maximum 50 registrations per group per day per route.
Four passport sized photographs of each applicant, one of which is to be signed on the front side of the photograph.
- Original copies of the prescribed Compulsory Health Certificates (CHCs) issued by the Authorised Doctor/ Medical Institutions.To apply for the Yatra Permit under 'Group Registration Facility', the Group Leader (one of the intending pilgrim of the group) will have to send the following documents in respect of each member of the Group by registered post at the address indicated in para 1 above:
- Filled-in prescribed Application Forms.
- Last year Yatra Registration Fee @ Rs.150/- per Yatri.
- Mailing Address of the Group Leader, along with Mobile number, and E-mail ID.
- Postal Charges for last year as per scale mentioned below:
|No of persons in a Group
|Postal charges last year
|1 to 5
|6 to 10
|16 to 20
|21 to 25
|26 to 30 and so on
- The amount payable to the SASB (Yatra Registration Fee and Postal Charges) shall be sent in the shape of Bank Draft drawn in favour of Chief Accounts Officer, Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board.
- No one below the age of 13 years or above the age of 75 years as well as no female with more than six weeks pregnancy shall be registered for the Yatra.
- In case vacancies (registration quota/ slots) are not available for a particular date for which Registration has been sought by the Group, the Group Leader will be contacted over telephone and informed about the next available slot for Group Registration and, if that is not acceptable to the Group Leader, the Application Forms, Compulsory Health Certificates, and the Registration Fee shall be returned to the Group Leader through Registered Post. If the Group Leader agrees to seek Registration for a date for which quota is available, the same will be done and sent to him through registered post.
- For Yatra 2023, CHCs issued only after defined date by SASB would be valid for registration purposes.
- Yatris will be allowed to embark on his/ her Yatra only on the day and route for which he/she has been registered.
- Chief Executive Officer, Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board, shall not be responsible for any postal delay.
Amarnath Yatra Registration procedure for NRI/ ex-India Pilgrims
Millions of devotees of Hinduism and regional religions travel to the Shri Amarnath Shrine every year. Unfortunately, not everyone would be able to participate in the Yatra due to their place of residence restrictions, so NRI/ ex-India pilgrims have decided to establish a registration process for these pilgrims that enables them to take part in this Hindu pilgrimage.
- To Register for Shri Amarnathji Yatra 2023, an ex-India pilgrim shall need to send scanned copies of the following documents to a designated officer:
- Filled-in prescribed Application Forms.
- Compulsory Health Certificate.
- Scanned photograph of the applicant.
- Registration of Rs 500/- per Yatri (to be deposited in the Punjab National Bank).
- Compulsory Health Certificate should have been issued by National Health Services of the country concerned after an announced date in 2023.
- The intending pilgrim will have the choice of collecting the Yatra Permit from the designated branch of Punjab National Bank located at Jammu or Srinagar. This choice shall be indicated by the pilgrim in his/ her forwarding e-mail.
- Registration of ex-India Pilgrims shall be subject to availability of Registration quota for the preferred day and route.
- Shri Rakesh Kumar Sharma, Security Manager, Punjab National Bank, will inform the Pilgrim, via e-mail, whether he / she has been Registered for the Yatra and the location of Bank Branch at Jammu/ Srinagar from where the Yatri would be required to collect the Yatra Permit.
How can I register for Amarnath Yatra Registration online?
Visitors can also follow the following steps for registration:
- Step 1: Login by providing a username and password.
- Step 2: Register through the steps following the do's and don'ts.
- Step 3: The registration is completed by providing the yatri application number and mobile number.